- Discover how to prevent leaders from keeping too tight a lid on the jar.
- Learn a proven process to search for untapped talent on your team.
- Know how to encourage productive conflict - a.k.a "creative abrasion
The recession is in full swing and companies everywhere are feeling the pain. Shrinking budgets, sweeping layoffs and a smothering malaise likely have settled over your workforce, and even the most optimistic leader is wondering, Is there an end to this particular tunnel?
Innovation is your ticket out of this recession. Companies that can produce innovative ideas - good, workable innovative ideas - will be able to adapt to the new realities we face.
Innovation is everyone's job now, not just R&D or marketing. Business realities demand it. And the heart of innovation, of course, is people working together eagerly, intelligently and productively.
This presentation will ensure that you have five proven strategies for creating the culture and employee engagement critical making innovation happen in your company.
- Inspire individual responsibility within teams
- Stimulate brainstorming, not "blamestorming"
- Motivate people to approach work as leaders, not victims
Who dropped the ball? When are my people going to learn how to communicate? Why can't this team ever get it right?
Transforming finger pointing into positive, problem-solving action begins with the questions we ask ourselves.
Using lessons learned from real-life client engagements and captured in her book, The Firefly Effect, Kimberly will share with you the tools and best practices for increasing engagement within your organization.
Whether you are the team leader or a team member, you'll know the deep satisfaction of taking responsibility for your own life and reaching higher levels of productivity and results.